The Journey

The journey is about to end

I’ve got nothing to defend

No serious enemity , no one to offend

And precisely no close and true friend

But

The journey is about to end

I never wanted to travel

Having reached so far

I started with a vision in my eyes

And ecstasy that no feeling stands at par

Still unaware of why I took off

And where exactly to land

But

the journey is about to end

the life tried to teach at its best

and I permanently unavailable to appear for the big test

I gained nothing but experience

The only way to have survived here is ignorance

The very sequence of mysterious failures to comprehend

But

the journey is about to end

there were people I really liked

there were people I wanted to be liked from

the people impressed and I admired them

the people lead well and I followed them

perhaps I commited some big mistakes

which they feel might take more then my lifetime to mend

the time is short

and

the journey is about to end

the last couple of months

for which I’ve been waiting for like eternity

The ocean of emotions

The lack of expressions

The fears of rejection

So much to be accomplished

And

The very journey is about to end………………………………………

From My Friend Avis Blog :)

Posted on 8:33 PM by K Vasantha Kumar and filed under | 4 Comments »

4 comments:

virtual said... @ Wednesday, April 8, 2009 at 9:41:00 PM GMT+5:30

Nice poem, expressing your feeling towards graduation day. You can try reviewing once. That can help a lot. Cheers

Unknown said... @ Wednesday, April 8, 2009 at 10:15:00 PM GMT+5:30

Awesome.... Really the journey has come to an end..!

K Vasantha Kumar said... @ Thursday, April 9, 2009 at 8:30:00 PM GMT+5:30

yeah..thnx anand...

K Vasantha Kumar said... @ Thursday, April 9, 2009 at 8:31:00 PM GMT+5:30

true...Sir CVM :)..u forgot tht

Post a Comment