FIFA 10 by 1st October [AUS]

 

fifa10box Guys !!! The gold edition of EA Sports FIFA10 is soon to be launched. I’m eagerly anticipating new cool features in this version of FIFA.

I still remember those days when i was in summer vacation after 10th board exam… for the first time i grabbed an original FIFA 04 copy from my friend rajit. He taught me how to play at that time. Then started my passion for this game and it still runs on my blood. I bet now i can beat you rajit. What ya say!!!!

Then started my quest to excel the virtual game of football and I’m still bubbling with enthu when i get to know that FIFA 10 is coming out soon.

Last year i got myself a copy of that game on 5th October and till date i play that game as often as possible.

FIFA 10 this year has brought few new concepts which they do every year after getting feedback from the community

This release features are

1.Physical Play Freedom

2. 360 Dribbling

3.Skilled Dribbling

Ill soon post a teaser of FIFA 10 before its launch

Posted on 3:45 PM by K Vasantha Kumar and filed under , | 0 Comments »

0 comments:

Post a Comment