What’s ideal for the idols

 

Let me frankly acknowledge that after A.R. Rahman the next big thing in music I feel personally is Linkin park their songs are mesmerizing and i never get bored of listening to it . Enough of praises.

My Question to you is have you ever wondered what are the songs they love hearing apart from their own (:p)!!!!!

Well here’s the list of favorites of Linkin park band picked from iTunes

Name Time Artist Album
To Lose My Life 3:11 White Lies To Lose My Life
Help I'm Alive 4:45 Metric Fantasies
Just a Game 4:25 the Kickdrums Just a Game
World Spins Madly On 2:45 The Weepies Say I Am You
The Reeling 4:47 Passion Pit Manners
Reasons to Quit 3:13 Phosphorescent To Willie
Silver Lining 3:35 Rilo Kiley Under the Blacklight
Grace 5:22 Jeff Buckley Grace
Fake Empire 3:27 The National Boxer
Bruises 4:01 Chairlift Does You Inspire You
Wildflowers 3:10 Tom Petty Wildflowers
Twice 3:06 Little Dragon Little Dragon
California Dreamin' 4:10 José Feliciano Light My Fire - The Very Best of José Feliciano
Walking On a Dream 3:18 Empire of the Sun Walking On a Dream
Posted on 7:15 PM by K Vasantha Kumar and filed under , , , | 0 Comments »

0 comments:

Post a Comment